This is the first full-length solo episode as a weekly release for the We RAD DADS podcast. Now, I thought long and hard about releasing this episode but I think it’s time to recognize just how far we have all come in the past 31,536,000 seconds.
I hope my overview of the last year gives you all hope and allows you to see what you can accomplish with the right frame of mind, resources, networks and purpose.
Please take advantage of the resources I’ve created and help support WRD by utilizing my afiliate links. (to your right )———>
Support WRD; buy stuff on Amazon
7 Essential things you need to know when you become a single parent
Facebook Group updates
Election response: Heraclitus
Episode 50 – The RADDEST DAD
Set the example
- 365 days
- 8760 hours (2080)
- 525,600 minutes
- 31,536,000 seconds
Just moved in to my apartment
- no furniture
- no cooking utensils
- no systems
- no clue how to move forward
Putting on a face
- Fake it until you make it – but make it where?
- Construction job
- Separation from son
- Starting from scratch
- Trying to buy happiness
- (Mostly private) outbursts
- of family
- of future
- of things
Overwhelming sadness and friends – April 2015
Even they didn’t know how to help
- Stress- timelines, travel, money
- Inadequate- no toys/ shoes, clothes feeling ashamed
- Video games
- Carrying on with “friends”
- Bite my tongue
- Work- so I wouldn’t be home alone
- Over-focus on son/happiness
- Internet- craigslist, youtube, adult material, match.com
This is the sound of true opportunity knocking
Created my own happiness via:
- Removing toxicity
- Self mastery
- Self improvement
- Self sufficiency
- Media isolation
- Study/ Face fears
- Podcast- Educate about my fears
- Connect with tribe
- Seek and distribute wisdom
- New job – educate, work, focus, money
SAVERS – The miracle morning Hal Elrod.
- Affirmations – WRD
- Visualizations EP 30 Damon Stoddard
- Exercise EP 13 Steve Roy
- Mastermind – connection with other men improving themselves
- Remove negatives
- Master yourself- 7 Essential things
- Surround yourself with like minded/positive/ motivated people
The journey of 1000 miles is accomplished 1 step at a time
Where were you a year ago?
What happened in the last year?
What did you learn?
Did you apply your best at the time?
Accept that victory and keep looking to improve
listening and involving yourself is a great way to make these changes stick.
If you show up every day who will you be a year from now?
Please join us on the FB group
Support WRD by buying stuff on Amazon/ Audible
Share this! EP 40 &41 “Best of WRD so far…”
Make your tomorrows better than yesterdays
Reach out and connect, Join our Facebook Group!
Keep fighting the good fight.
Stay Up, Stay Connected & Stay RAD DADS!